Aug 19, 2019
In a recent study it has been shown that the death rate as a
result from a fall in the United states has more than doubled in
the last 16 years.
Nicole and Tali discuss the alarming data and our role in it.
- Why do we see such a high increase in death as a result of
- Is there soothing to be learned about the part of community in
the prevention of death from falls?
- Could The Otago program help?
- Work with your older adults patient that at risk of fall or
have had a fall on BOTH strength and balance, one of them is mot
- Encourage ambulation when safe